What is Packg?
Packg is a place where people can share and discover the most interesting stories on the web. Through its innovative user interface and unique features, Packg establishes itself as one of the most advanced social bookmarking platforms available.
Everyday, the Packg team works towards achieving two things:
- 1 Deliver the web's best stories in the most intuitive and sophisticated social bookmarking platform on the web.
- 2 Create and maintain a community of users that share, promote, and discover new content.
A simple but efficient bookmarks management panel allows each member to create and organize links to his favourite websites or stories. Saving bookmarks on Packg instead of within a browser allows them to be accessed everywhere, anytime.
Discover new content
Packg members can discover new content in a few simple ways:
- The "Stories Book" is an interactive content display module that allows smart and user-tailored filtering of all stories submitted to Packg.
- The "Discover" panel features a set of stories chosen by the Packg team.
- The billboard is a customizable area which highlights the activity of each member. You can track the latest and most popular stories of the people you follow, as well as their recent activity through the activities feed.
Gain levels and badges
On Packg, you receive points and gain levels as a reward for your contribution. You receive points by submitting stories, commenting, or ranking other stories.
Moreover, you receive badges for all milestones you reach. Read more about badges
Participate in an online community
The Packg platform provides a series of tools to help promote the best stories and drive social interactions between members:
- Customizable billboard and profile for each member
- Discussion area for each story
- Story ranking system
- Members can choose to "follow" and track their friends' activities
- Messaging system (coming soon)
- Member achievements and leveling
Promote your content
Web content publishers can promote their content by submitting their articles, images, or videos to Packg.